The Circle of Security is an internationally renowned, evidence-based parenting program best for when kids are between 2-10.
The intention is to prevent and heal disruptions to healthy, happy, parent-child relationships, and foster secure attachment.
Secure attachment in children is associated with confidence, independence, empathy, critical thinking, prosocial behavior and so much more!
You’ll learn a simple model to understand your child’s needs for connection and independent play, reflect on your own childhood experiences, and discover ways to nurture yourself so you are available to support your child’s emotional development.
It’s everything any parent wished for their child, condensed into an 8 week (or less) format.
Available virtual or in person, private or group settings.
This might be a good fit for you if you are:
- Fostering or adopting kiddos.
- Working to change your child’s undesirable behaviors, meltdowns, and insecurities.
- Annoyed, overwhelmed, or otherwise nearing the end of your parenting patience.
- Adjusting to your child’s new diagnosis including ADD, reactive attachment disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, anxiety, or learning difference.
- Interested in nurturing emotional intelligence within your family.
- Determined to overcome your own childhood challenges through better parenting.
- Part of the movement away from behavioral consequences and into long term relationship health.