Pediatric bodywork is for children from birth through childhood.
Modalities are blended during each 60 min session and may include craniosacral therapy, soft tissue massage, sensorimotor reflex integration, myofascial release, and developmental movement exercises.
I’ll tell you what I am doing and provide homework for continued benefit between sessions.
On-site sessions are best when you are immediate post-partum, have other kids at home, have a highly sensitive child, or just prefer to be in the comfort of your own space.
* If you live within 5 miles of my home or office the fee is $150. Locations beyond that require longer travel times and the fee is $180.
Pediatric massage is good for:
- Neurotypical and atypical kiddos
- Birth trauma, Cesarean section, long or short labors
- Troubling newborn symptoms including gas, reflux, colic, torticollis, tightness, and discomfort
- Kids who have sensory processing, behavioral, conduct, or learning concerns