Please don’t wait for a crisis to strengthen your relationship with your Boo.
Second to you, your partner’s health and happiness ranks as a top priority. And you know why this is? Our intimate partnerships provide us the opportunity to form another attachment relationship (as we differentiate from our families of origin).
Healthy attachment relationships are hallmarks of holistic health; they promote confidence, feelings of security, growth mindsets, healing from family of origin stress, and so much more. Through these relationships we can truly become the best version of ourselves.
As a couple’s coach I can help you and your partner manage conflict fairly, build friendship, improve communication skills, and align on shared visions and values for life.
Alternatively, those couples who are seeking support to peacefully part ways and continue to co-parent in emotionally healthy ways can also benefit from my services.
Check out couples coaching if you:
- Think marriage counseling would be helpful, but you don’t want to be analyzed and therapized (yes I think that’s a made up word)
- Want a deeper connection with your mate
- Are seeking healthy dating guidance
- Need tools to improve communication
- Have a dilemma or big transition and need an objective sounding board and steps to move forward
- Promised each other you’d be better parents, but are stuck in old habits
- Find that extended family members are creating a rift between the two of you, or interfering with your family values